Rio Deserto Group may disclose personal data, if necessary, to:
(a) compliance with applicable law, regulations, legal process or governmental request;
(b) applicable terms of service, including investigation of potential breach;
(c) detect, audit, prevent or otherwise address fraud, technical or security issues;
(d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Rio Deserto Group, its users or the public, as required or permitted by applicable law.
Personal data may be shared internally, within Rio Deserto Group, to comply with legal obligations, prevent fraud and/or protect tools, improve products and services, or after obtaining consent.
Rio Deserto Group relies on reliable outsourced suppliers to carry out commercial activities and provides only information necessary for the execution of the service in question. In addition, it requires a commitment to data protection and privacy, at the same level that it maintains.
This includes the obligation of third parties not to use personal data for any purpose other than that contracted by Rio Deserto Group, in addition to confidentiality obligations and security standards, among others. The company makes every effort to ensure that all third parties keep personal data safe. You can, for example, entrust services that require the processing of personal data to:
- Third parties that assist in the provision of digital and e-commerce services, such as social listening, identity management, internet and search engine data analysis, and user-generated content curation tools;
- Publicity agency, marketing, digital and social media agencies to help deliver advertising, marketing and campaigns, analyze effectiveness and manage contacts and inquiries;
- Third parties required to deliver products, such as postal/delivery services, for example;
- Third parties that assist in the provision of Information Technology (IT) services, such as platform providers, database hosting, maintenance and support services, as well as software and applications that may contain personal data (these services may sometimes imply access to data to perform necessary tasks);
- Credit reference agencies for the purpose of assessing the credit risk of the data subject and verifying the information, when this is a condition for entering into a contract.
Rio Deserto Group may disclose personal data to third parties in the following situations:
- When you have a duty to disclose or share personal data in order to comply with legal or regulatory obligations;
- To comply with or apply privacy notice terms or other terms and conditions that have been accepted by the data subject;
- To protect the rights or safety of Rio Deserto Group, customers or employees;
- When you have the data subject’s express consent;
- If the Rio Deserto Group is permitted, by law.
Rio Deserto Group may disclose personal data to partners in the following situations:
- To publish content from social networks. If you consult the content of social networks on Rio Deserto’s websites/applications, a Cookie from this social network may be stored on the device. It is important to check the Cookies Policy of these social networks for more information.
Information collected by Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and shared with Rio Deserto Group
All features and services of Facebook and affiliated companies (Instagram, WhatsApp, Messenger and others) as well as Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube, available on Rio Deserto’s websites/applications, are governed by the policies of each application or website (network social), in which the data subject can obtain more information about privacy rights and personalized settings.
By using these sites/applications, the data subject may:
- Open with website/application login. In this case, you agree to share some of your public profile information;
- Use Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn or YouTube social plug-ins such as "Like" or "Share" in relation to Rio Deserto Group content on the Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn/YouTube platform;
- Accept cookies from websites/applications (also identified as "Facebook Pixel" and others) that will help Rio Deserto Group understand activities, including device information, how the holder uses the services, the purchase they make and the advertisements they see , regardless of whether or not you have a Facebook account or have logged in to Facebook.
When the owner uses features of Facebook and affiliates, as well as Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube, Rio Deserto Group collects data that helps to:
- Show ads on Facebook (or Instagram, Messenger and any other Facebook service), Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube regarding items you may be interested in;
- Measure and analyze the effectiveness of websites/apps and advertisements.
Rio Deserto Group may also use the personal information provided on the websites/applications (such as name and nickname, email, address, gender and telephone number) to identify you on Facebook (or Instagram, Messenger or any other service of the Facebook), Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube to show ads that are relevant to the data subject. In doing so, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube will not share the holders’ personal information and will erase it immediately after completing the matching process.
Rio Deserto Group does not provide or sell personal data.